Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Girl Named Zippy

I finished the book today. Anyone else finished? I really liked this book. I actually listened to the book and The author read the book so that was even more fun. What I didn't like was how it jumped around a lot I know that it was just a bunch of her childhood stories, but she jumped around so much with her age and grade in school, sometimes it would take me a second to understand what was going on. I also wish we could know more about some of her reaccuring characters and friends. I would have liked to know what happened to some of them... Like Rose and Julie (I think those were her friends names:)? I listened to the book on my MP3 Player and I am really bad with remembering names so I can't remember some of the character names.) I also would like to know who she is as an adult, like what has she done with her life? Does she still live there? Etc. I actually think that my sister Jen could write a book like this and it would be so fun to read. I Really like this book and she is a great writter she made me want to know more. What did everyone else think?

No comments: