Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Time Traveler's Wife... and Beyond

I have this book now (finally) but I haven't read it. I'm not sure if any one else has read it either (knock knock, is anyone there?). I've decided to extend this until Thanksgiving.

After Thanksgiving I think we should all read a book of choice and tell about it. If anyone wants to become a blog author, email me at jenmlowryATgmailDotcom. Or if you don't want to do that, but still have a book you would like to share, email me your info and I will post it for you. Then starting January 1st, we will start a new book, which I will reveal sometime in December. Happy Reading.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds Good! Hmmm! What book to read?

Jess said...

Oooohhh! I actually read this one. Enjoy!

Jen said...

Jess...you're welcome to share your thoughts now if you want. I need some motivation to read it.