Monday, December 17, 2007

Did you read?

Hello all you book clubbers. Did anyone read Pride and Prejudice? I have to admit that I am a terrible person and did not read this month. In fact, I didn't read any books this month at all. I did watch the movie, the one with Keira Nightly. It doesn't give this story justice, they cut out too much and add too many lines that could have been left unspoken. I still enjoyed it none the less.
Any ideas for next month? Feedback feedback! We need your feedback!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am terrible too. . .had too much going on in December to read Pride and Prejudice. I am in the middle of The Memory Keepers Daughter and it is really good. I would recommend that one!

Lindsey said...

The Secret Life of Bees is super good too!

Sara said...

I started the book...does that count? I made the mistake of going to the library and picking up "A Series of Unfortunate Events" and got totally consumed by those books. Also, I have read both The Memory Keeper's Daughter and The Secret Life of Bees and thought they were both pretty good. I liked the Secret Life of Bees more...but both books are worth reading and pose some interesting questions.

Jen said...

I also read The Secret Life of Bees per Sara's recommendation in Costa Rica. I liked it a lot, it would pose a lot of great questions.