Monday, November 12, 2007

Finally Read...

I finally finished the book from last month: Three Cups of Tea. I found it extremely interesting. I really don't pay attention to the news or the war, or anything going on in the middle east, and I found his perspective enlightening and inspirational. Holy cow though. He married one awesome woman. There's no way I would let my husband be gone that much for any cause. Am I awful or what?

I concur about reading older books. Outside In had a huge waiting list at the library, and I'm not one to buy books I haven't read before, so I didn't read. I'm ready for another one though... sorry. No suggestions as of yet. I'll try and think of one. And, I just checked our library for the Cholera one. No dice. They don't even have it. Is it new?

1 comment:

Jen said...

No kidding. Great guy, but glad he's not my husband.